Carpet Cleaning Pearland
Pearland Texas is located just south of the center of Houston. It has a many population of approximately 129 thousand citizens as of July, 2012. That’s a lot of people that may need some cleaning services provided. M2C Carpet Care is here to help those citizens make the right choice.
In Pearland there are numerous carpet cleaners striving to get the best of all the citizens. There are also a lot of cleaners trying to provide great services, such as M2C Carpet Care. M2C Carpet Care holds a very high standard in Pearland carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine treatments, carpet repair, and well, all of our services.
M2C Carpet Care may not be as old as Pearland but we do hold the same high standard as the City herself. We follow the IICRC standards every time we clean going through every step no matter how clean a couch or carpet may appear. IICRC stands for Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification and they have set the highest and most proper standards for the cleaning services industry. We set our standards right next to the IICRC.
Questions to ask when looking for a higher standard of
Pearland Carpet Cleaning
1.) Do you vacuum before you clean or do I need to vacuum?
- If a cleaner does dry vacuum before cleaning you know there is a good chance they are a thorough cleaner.
- If they do not dry vacuum then its likely they will not follow other quality standard cleaning steps.
2.) How do you price your cleaning?
- A cleaner who prices by the square foot (SqFt) is likely to have higher standards. This takes more time, knowledge of basic math skills, and effort to pay attention to details that need be discussed .
- Carpet cleaners who price by room are more likely to have a lower standard and come with the no vacuuming ones.
- Those who count your windows and doorways for pricing… you might want to keep them away.
3.) Do you use a truck mounted unit or a portable unit?
- Carpet cleaners who use truck mounted units will provide a more thorough cleaning. This is because of the great amount of suction and much higher water temperatures resulting in more dry and sanitary carpets.
- Those that use portable units are not bad cleaners. They simply don’t have top industry equipment. Though they may provide a great cleaning, many germs and bugs are likely to survive because of low water temperatures. More importantly, the drying times of your carpet will be extended from the low amount of suction of these machines. This allows time for mold and bacteria to grow.
I hope this simple question guide will help you discover the best Pearland carpet cleaning for you. Here at M2C we demand and provide quality!