La Porte Carpet Cleaning

M2C Carpet Care

 A short demonstration of our cleaning process:::

vvvg

What’s included in our carpet cleaning process: (Not limited to)

  • Red stain removal
  • Fast dry times
  • Spot treating
  • Deodorizing
  • Sanitizing
  • Moving furniture

If you want the absolute very best carpet cleaning La Porte TX service, then you have come to the right place! Our carpet cleaning service is not just a simple steam clean. We only provide full carpet cleaning service at the same price as other Houston carpet cleaning companies. Our green seal certified chemicals are safe for kids & pets. There are no toxics in our chemicals. M2C Carpet Care is locally owned & operated by a former Marine.

We specialize in pet stain & odor removal for your carpets and upholstery. We also remove red stains!

Our full La Porte carpet cleaning service consists of the following:

  • Evaluate: After we arrive at your location, we will examine your carpets to identify various stains and odor causing stains. This will help us determine which chemicals will work best for your carpets problem areas.
  • Pre-Spray: The second step we use in our La Porte carpet cleaning  process is applying our non-toxic green seal certified chemicals on toyour carpets. Our chemicals are industry leading and they are always safe for kids & pets.
  • Shampoo: Our powerful carpet scrubbing equipment will dig deep within your carpets to remove even the most stubborn stains, oil and dirt. It’s like using your hands to scrub shampoo in your hair.
  • Steam: Steam cleaning not only removes stains, fleas and allergens, but it also removes germs & bacteria. Steam cleaning is not only the safest cleaning method, but it is Houston Carpet Cleaningrecommended by top carpet manufacturing companies.
  • Groom:  We groom your carpets with our “carpet rake” to give your carpets a more uniformed look. It also spreads carpet fibers, which leads to faster dry times. It’s very similar to combing your hair.

Our La Porte TX carpet cleaning process will remove 90% of all stains in your carpets. The other 10% of stains that are not removed can usually be removed with special treatment. Our services are 

 

100% satisfaction guaranteed.

How do you choose the best La Porte carpet cleaning company?

All La Porte carpet cleaning companies are not the same. With so many La Porte carpet cleaners out there, how do you choose the right one? You could try reviewing the company online. Try asking family or friends if they have had any good experience with a La Porte carpet cleaning team.

M2C Carpet Care also cleans shag rugs, synthetic rugs, and more.

M2C Carpet Care La Porte will have your shag rugs, oriental rugs, synthetic rugs, or any rug clean in no time. Our unique chemicals used to clean your rugs are green seal certified. They are safe for kids, pets and environmentally friendly.

See why we are the best La Porte carpet cleaning team around.
Phone: (832) 889-1868
Email: Contact@rdclean.com

Read Real Reviews!

 photo googlereviews2_zpscf5204dd.jpg
 photo Intro_zps1d974a88.gif
 photo 100satisfaction_zps8f0a754b.png
Animated Social Media Icons Powered by Acurax Wordpress Development Company
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Youtube